Men Cultivating the Power of P.E.A.C.E. – Hombres Cultivando el Poder de Paz
This program is collaborating with community based organizations especially women’s organizations to learn about the extent and impact of family violence. This campaign will engage males in the learning about and need for stopping the spousal and child abuse violence and involve them in community education, arts, activist, organizing, faith based and neighborhood events and activities to do so.
MANifesto for fathers against violence
A father should be a model of positive, non-violent behavior for his children by:
- Being a true partner in the raising of his children.
- Valuing his male and female children equally.
- Sharing in the duties at home.
- Making the most of family leave entitlements and family-friendly work conditions.
- Sharing financial decisions and resources.
- Being non-violent and non-controlling.
- Promoting gender equality.
- Being an equal partner in the home.
- Not accepting male dominance as the norm